The WebSite Devoted to all things Gastronomical and the Study of the Effects of said Cuisine in tandem with the Universe, Humanity and the Lord Almighty. *Quantum Physics are the stuff ,dreams are made of. * JB *We should all look to our roots for the knowledge to grow from.* JB

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hello from Maine...

This is a great morning , the sun is shining and I'm not a work today. Lovely. The nice thing is last night was the employee holiday party and there was a bunch of bonuses handed out to the staff, free food and drink and a visit from Santa ! He's so Cool, getting a little slimmer than I remember. The not so nice thing... When I was in Dunkin Donuts for a coffee last week , Santa and his Mrs. were having a seat in plush chairs. I guess even with all that's going on before Christmas even Dunkin Donuts has enough money to hire them out. So I waved and said hello. Well to what do my wondering eyes appear, a confused Santa Claus scratching his beard, " Do I know you?", he said as his eyes slanted down, and I just couldn't keep from showing a frown, Crap! I guess I'm not on the List. Oh Brother! Crappy Holidays !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home