The WebSite Devoted to all things Gastronomical and the Study of the Effects of said Cuisine in tandem with the Universe, Humanity and the Lord Almighty. *Quantum Physics are the stuff ,dreams are made of. * JB *We should all look to our roots for the knowledge to grow from.* JB

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hello& Welcome! Two Thousand & Six! Welcome!

Well,
Hello Two Thousand & Six. Ano Domine. How it going, I mean you are the future. I mean you do know what's happening here right.
\You don't... C'mon. The President is the Uber Mensch for the top secret Republican, ultra-conservative, New World Order.
The new Pope of the Roman Catholic Church is hardly inspiring as a leader, unless he was in turn acting out a character, from the dark side of the " Burbs" a really 80's film where even "Pinnochio gets his. He also dosn't appear to be the back breaking radical of the new Catholic church.
I want to see the newest of the new leaders right here. On the doorstep of the new year. Yo, we got what's we need right here. I hardly feel bad for Gore, he just caved in national affront to keep th U.S. looking unified. When we got Sept. 11, do you think he still wanted the job...Maybe, I think he was relieved as a man, not to deal with the political side of events More on this later.

So on go the minutes. Would I be dancing, if I were out? Could be.
I find New Years this year. to be kinda like setting your clock for Daylight Savings and then going to sleep..
Would you if you were a real party animal, remember that it was time to adjust your clock?.... I think that some of us were there and some write about...

Good times at the Tavern, the couple from CT didn't return. I was back to talk and hang out/no couple. So ho hum let's get a bottle of rum.
Too though hand hand sex... hmmm ? Prophetic.. Does this mean I might ?.... Damn prophecy, piece of shit.... jpb

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah Happen?

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home