The WebSite Devoted to all things Gastronomical and the Study of the Effects of said Cuisine in tandem with the Universe, Humanity and the Lord Almighty. *Quantum Physics are the stuff ,dreams are made of. * JB *We should all look to our roots for the knowledge to grow from.* JB

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Back In the Galley Again!

Well today was a productive day. I started by activating my internet banking.
Moved on to set up my dental insurance with a new practitioner. Checked on my tax refund status. Got lunch and dinner for the Wing St. crew. I also got my request for reservist cook at Station Booth Bay Harbor , ME.

That I ever wanted to go back in is news to me , but with Cho and Rob moving I feel the need to spread my wings again and realizing that this time with no net, It's a great place to both meet people and retain the slow steady income part time that can not only satisfy the monthly rent wants , but also help me work off the last 16 years till retirement. Yeah right! Bleagh!

On the other hand I am happy to say that all the Chef Brigade at the Inn was supportive of my reentry and was looking to find ways to help smooth the transition for me.. Also while making sure I was sticking around through the summer again.

I am stoked to get involved again even if it's simple, non heroic tasking and mostly I like the fact that I can get away that weekend, and serve up some good chow to the crew at Station Booth Bay Harbor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ernesto Burden said...

Roasty,

Great news on the new gig, and that it will tie in so well to the current gig, and never think that serving up good food isn't a heroic task!

So Cho and Rob are moving for sure?

E.

1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home