The WebSite Devoted to all things Gastronomical and the Study of the Effects of said Cuisine in tandem with the Universe, Humanity and the Lord Almighty. *Quantum Physics are the stuff ,dreams are made of. * JB *We should all look to our roots for the knowledge to grow from.* JB

Monday, June 19, 2006

Work, Work , Work. Rain, Rain,Rain

Today i have found 30 min. to type. I have made it to the library. Well the best part of growing up is having to run araound like crazy, it makes you appreciate the moments where you just get to sit for a bit. It's been a while since my last blog and I am cruising now that Alan is back from Vay Cay. Sweet lights up my days not to feel like everything is on my shoulders. That's sometimes is nice but it can get old and that means that you will get cranky. Having two jobs in the industry made me feel like I was going , In sane .Managing the tavern and moving two weeks ago with learning the new menu at 555. Well for not the first time I bit off two much and really went way into overdrive. Not the end of the world but I stopped working at 555 for the meanwhile.
And When the day that June finally showed up and brougt some nice weather. About time I say It has rained for some month and a half now straight. Nice


Blah , blah,blah LAter

1 Comments:

Blogger Cat Jordan said...

we're going to the mall today to keep cool, buncle! don't work too hard. love you, and your playstation.

MAX

9:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home